Re: CONFIG_SCSI_MULTI_LUN?

Dave Jones wrote:

I've added a half dozen or so to the whitelist in the last month or two. Send me your dmesg output, and I'll add it to the list.

Dave

Another for whitelist (Cbox 3 5 1/2 bay with 6in1 card reader (came with my motherboard)):

Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
 Vendor: CBOX3    Model: USB Storage-SMC  Rev: 300A
 Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02

--
Jason Knight
Fedora Core 2 Test 3 *x86_64*