Closed HTTP port 80 - Can not open it

I have tried to see if the firewall in FC2T3 was blocking the port. The firewall is disabled, and the port seems to be still blocked. No one can connect to the web server on the box.

I have a router which blocks the ports, so Fedora does not need to have this job. Can anyone offer any suggestion to getting the port opened up.

Thanks
Dwaine.