Re: Closed HTTP port 80 - Can not open it

Dwaine Garden wrote:

I have tried to see if the firewall in FC2T3 was blocking the port. The firewall is disabled, and the port seems to be still blocked. No one can connect to the web server on the box.

I have a router which blocks the ports, so Fedora does not need to have this job. Can anyone offer any suggestion to getting the port opened up.

Thanks
Dwaine.

I checked the router. Everything is the same before I upgraded to Fedora from Redhat v9.0.
How can I check on the box that port 80 is opened?

Thanks
Dwaine.