Re: Inclusion of mono

Maynard Kuona wrote:
It would also serve as a good way to test until it is
included if it will ever be included.

I think this is actually where RH legal department will be quite useful. A lot of debate is whether Ximian MONO is actually a good thing for Linux, or whether we're heading straight for a Microsoft patent mousetrap. I am of the latter opinion, but it would be good to know what people actually versed in legalism think about this.

Regards,
--
Konstantin ("Icon") Ryabitsev
Duke Physics Systems Admin, RHCE