Autoload non-kernel drivers

Hi,

I have a wireless integrated device which I found a driver for and have successfully compiled and installed. I can manually modprobe the driver and see that the device is indeed working properly. I am running Fedora Core2 test 3.

My question is: Is there a way in Fedora Core to auto load this driver? I know in gen too, for example, there is a file named "kernel.autoload.d". Does a similar file or mechanism exist in Fedora?

John