Re: Wine

Hi,

> setarch i686 wine notepad

That's what I'm currently doing.

One thing which is annoying me is that I installed beta 1 of mono
yesterday and recompiled some winforms code. Compiled fine, but when I
came to execute the file, all I got out was the /usr/lib/winelib.exe.so
couldn't be found - despite it being there!

Is this a mono problem or selinux problem? I've run /sbin/ldconfig to
ensure it's been picked up.

TTFN

Paul
--
"There are four stages to any war
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you