Re: unable to recompile kernel

On Thu, 2004-05-06 at 19:16 +0000, Almacha wrote:

> -> If somebody already finished a kernel recompilation of
> linux-2.6.5-1.327 AND UNDER linux-2.6.5-1.327 tell me and ignore my
> post. But I wanted to be sure that it is possible.

Have done both, several times now attempting to get bootsplash.org code
working correctly (which it now does) :)  The kernel does compile, so I
suspect other problems with the hardware.. load of compilation?

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora andrewfarris com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net