kernel testing request

Hi,

We're chasing that IDE dmesg spew bug hard and we have a test kernel with
what we think will fix it. I would like to ask the people who got the IDE
errors in kernel 351/352 to please test kernel 353 from
http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.6
and report to me or in bug 122648 if the errors have gone away.
If they haven't I'd like to get the output of cat /proc/ide/hda/identify
(assuming hda is the disk in question) for futher investigation.

Thanks,
   Arjan van de Ven