named + chroot

I initially installed the bind package alone and then I installed bind-chroot and caching-nameserver. This caused rndc to start giving errors which I traced back to bind-chroot not containing the appropriate named.conf and rndc.key files; to resolve this, I hardlinked the /var/named/chroot/etc/named.conf file to /etc/named.conf and /var/named/chroot/etc/rndc.key to /etc/rndc.key.

-Vibol