Re: Mouse not working from installer onwards

Eelco Hoekema wrote:
On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 20:09, Tomasz Jaszkin wrote:

I followed the tips concerning the changes to X configuration using /dev/psaux, /dev/mouse, /dev/input/mice, etc.

What tips? I've installed fc2t2 and fc2t3, and with the latter i found
the mouse not working. It did during the install though.

From previous emails to this list related to mouse problems I saw various tips in the form of stuff like this:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-February/msg01084.html

but they did not solve the problem.