Re: Volume control app shows two mixers?

I have the same thing, and what's really weird is if I scroll to the right on
the Alsa Mixer, I start seeing two copies of each setting.

I'm curious... Do you also have the issue where if you click on the volume
control applet and adjust the volume to something below max, it starts dropping
slowly to a lower volume?