Re: Closed HTTP port 80 - Can not open it

alton bailey wrote:

you have to flush iptabels data and regenerate a new iptables data to slve the problem

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry O. Dueitt, Jr." <jdueitt bu edu>
To: "For testers of Fedora Core development releases" <fedora-test-list redhat com>
Sent: 05/05/2004 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: Closed HTTP port 80 - Can not open it

If you execute iptables -L it should give you a listing of your iptables rules. This will tell you if iptables is blocking your port.

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 23:13, Dwaine Garden wrote:

I have tried to see if the firewall in FC2T3 was blocking the port.  The
firewall is disabled, and the port seems to be still blocked.  No one
can connect to the web server on the box.

I have a router which blocks the ports, so Fedora does not need to have
this job. Can anyone offer any suggestion to getting the port opened up=> -- fedora-test-list mailing list
fedora-test-list redhat com
To unsubscribe: