Mozilla - Firefox - Epiphany discrepancies

Elaine Normandy enormandy at stardel.com
Fri May 7 11:53:05 UTC 2004

When I try to administer my website on my ISP (which uses CPanel, lots
of javascript) Mozilla takes an extremely long time to load the pages.
At first, I thought my ISP had slowed down, and cursed them rather than
Mozilla.  However, both Epiphany and Firefox load the site quickly.

The only other discrepancy I have noticed is that I can use Epiphany to
check boxes when I update my patron account at my local library, and
Mozilla doesn't do the exact function.  (This site also seems to use
javascript.)

I am baffled by this behavior, because I assume since they all use the
same gecko engine, they would all be handling javascript the same way.
Any insights?  I am running an up2date version of a clean install of
FC2test3.

--
Elaine Normandy (Colorado Springs)
Weblog: http://www.stardel.com/fiveacres/