Re: cyrus-imap

On 5/7/2004 10:44 AM, Will Backman wrote:
From http://dovecot.org/
"Shared mailboxes aren't yet supported."
"mbox support isn't yet perfect. For personal use it seems to work quite
well, but there are a few known problems such as sometimes losing mails
in Drafts-mailbox"

I'm scared.

Cyrus is better. Shared mailboxes, quota, robust. I am going to play with it a bit more to see if I can get it to work without the need of having the user on the shadow file (imap user not a unix user).

Cheers,

-- David