Re: unable to recompile kernel

On Fri, 2004-05-07 at 08:44 +0000, Almacha wrote:
> Sorry, but what do you mean by "load of compliation"?

Alan Cox expressed what I was thinking much better when he said 'cooling
problems'.  What I meant was that during a compile the system can be
under extreme loads, high cpu utilization...

--
Andrew Farris, CPE senior (California Polytechnic State University, SLO)
fedora andrewfarris com :: lmorgul on irc.freenode.net