Re: FC2T3 PCMCIA network cards

sorry, figured it out. yeah, this same procedure works for me... anyone know a permanent fix?

thanks for all the info

-josh

Josh Steiner wrote:

how do i restart pcmcia? i'm getting simlar troubles with my dell inspiron 8200 laptop + orinoco gold pcmcia card.

Will Backman wrote:

Are people still having trouble with PCMCIA network cards not starting
on boot?  I still have to run "modprobe yenta_socket" and restart pcmcia
and networking to get connected.

Of course, the install CD was ok with my card as I did an FTP install. Reboot and bummer.

I found the above workaround in Bugzilla.

live experimental electronic music   --   http://bluevitriol.com
independent u.s. drum'n'bass         --   http://vitriolix.com