Re: FC2T3 and sun Java

Brian Anderson wrote:
I update frequently and I check it. The latest kernel, 351, exhibits the same behavior.

There is a java problem with the 2.6 kernel, seems to be related to the new javax.nio.* classes, I read something about the way file_copy() operations changed in the 2.6.x series kernels but can't find any specific errors/reports of the problem.

I know the Jetbrains guys did a work around to get IntelliJ IDEA working under 2.6.

-- Discouragement is a dissatisfaction with the past, a distaste for the present, and a distrust of the future - Maree De Jong, CLCA.

Mark Derricutt --- mark@ talios.com --- http://www.talios.com