Re: MySQL and Apache Updates

Wayne Frazee wrote:

Fedora Core linux build is supposed to be a ground for enthusiasts to
test the latest software for later possible integration into the Redhat
Enterprise Linux products and to provide a distro on the "cutting edge"
of application technology.

In particular note, I was interested in MySQL 4.0.

Why has the latest mysql not made it into updates for FC1 and into the
FC2 tree? (Or has it, and I have just missed it? Its not on the
package list on fedora.redhat.com and I have yet to see it to turn up in
yum or up2date...)

Check the archives on fedora-list for the full history.. License issues keep it away from Fedora..

--
Pedro Macedo