up2date issues in latest upgrade

Rory Gleeson rgleeson at childwelfare.ca
Sun May 9 01:52:25 UTC 2004

I've noticed similar problems after updating up2date today.  I had 143
updates noted this morning.  Two were up2date and gnome up2date.  As
usual, I updated them first, with the intent of coming back and updating
the remaining 141 packages, afterwards.

However, after I updated up2date, it said I had no packages left to
update.  Check update kept coming back as "No updates available."

However, from the console, when I did:
yum check-update
yum update

... I got a large number of packages to update.  So, something funky
happened in the last up2date release.

Are others seeing this?

Rory
Toronto, Canada