cdwriter

 Can anyone tell me why I have to make the entry ide-scsi in menu.lst to get
Fedora to burn a disk...A couple of friends using Fedora do not need this
 (All using the newest Fedora and uptodate)
  I also run Debian and Slackware on the same machine and neither
of these require the ide-scsi call..
Also Fedora calls a different lun 1,0,0 whereas both other distros call 0.,0,0
	This is not a complaint but just a matter of interest......
ps. Alll distros using the same kernel release..
--
Regards
  Ted Wager