redhat-email.png icon under non-Bluecurve theme?

Can you guys tell me what the following file for you is linked to?

/usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/redhat-email.png

Mine is linked to /usr/share/evolution/1.4/glade/evolution.png even though I don't have Evolution installed (I uninstalled it).

I'm curious to know if this is a bug since uninstalling an application shouldn't remove a system icon. I don't see any other references to *email* files other than those found in the Bluecurve themes.

-Vibol