Re: eth0 problems at boot time !!!

George wrote:

i ve just installed(upgrate from fc1 ) fc2 test3 relleased and i have the following problem .

My eth0 was configured as well , but during initialization i received the following message

" Determinign IP information for ...eth0 ... failed . No link presented , Check cable ?
thats all
and of course i can't connect to my lan and to the internet as you imagined ...
the worst is that i cant even configure my card manualy , i took the same message ....
Please help.

3com-nic ?

disable kudzu while booting

# chkconfig kudzu off