Re: MySQL and Apache Updates

Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

MySQL has some licensing changes for 4.0 which mean it can't be used
with php, or apache or many other free but non-GPL pieces of software
(eg openssl).

Any update from the legal department on this one? I was under the
impression effort was being put into resolving these issues. By the way,
I don't think there was ever a problem with php. And weren't these
licensing issues with 4.1 instead of 4.0?

eg.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2003-August/msg00282.html

<snip>