Creating a driver diskette for ICH5 with SATA driver support

I’m looking for any help whatever on doing a driver diskette for my new P4P800se mobo with a Seagate Sata drive.

I have been running with a Promise controller on my old mobo, but I need one for the ich5 now. Any ideas. When

I attempt an install with FC2 T3 kernel .img won’t do it’s thing, I’m guessing that a driver disk is required.

Thanks as always,

RaXeT