FC2-dev - ESD - DOES ANY ONE HAVE AN ANSWER???

I have tried this message _three_ times and still have not received a reply.

In FC2, will ESD only support ALSA or will it support ALSA and OSS? I insist on using the OSS drivers because the ALSA snd-intel8x0 driver _sucks_ on my laptop (ACPI conflicts, poor sound quality, etc).

Someone please let me know whats up with ESD.

Brian Smith