Re: Inclusion of mono

On Sun, 09 May 2004 11:57:34 -0400, Brian Smith
> Well, if we could get a group together to work on that and set up a
> repository,

Yep thats exactly what we need.... yet another 3rd party addon repository.
Fedora.us is there, use it.  Fedora.us is going to become Fedora
Extras, use it now. And if whatever you want to package is not
distributable in the US but is distributable in Europe, use
rpm.livna.org's community process.

-jef"off to re-invent the wheel"spaleta