Re: redhat-email.png icon under non-Bluecurve theme?

It's linked to the same place for me... With FC2 Test 1, (which was using Evolution 1.5.x), this link was broken (as it explicitly links to the 1.4 version), and as such, threw up an error message every time I tried to change themes. Fedora has since reverted to the 1.4 version, so it fixes this bug, but uninstalling evolution will cause the problems you see. I guess the powers that be just assume you/we will just use the default email client... Heaven forbid you want to switch to Thunderbird at the expense of Evolution... <sigh>

-Sean :)