Re: MySQL and Apache Updates

Hello Alan,

> I'd assume a mysql list is the place to ask ?

Box office attitude. Fedora-legal would be a better forum. Or
fedora-devel. My main question is if the current state of affairs allows
later version of MySQL to be included in Fedora Core (>= 3). How about
http://www.mysql.com/products/licensing/foss-exception.html . Does that
still leaves concerns to be addressed? A brief update by somebody
involved would be nice.

All I would like to know is if there is any progress regarding this
matter, and if not if it has been decided that MySQL will be deprecated
or moved out of the distro, or if there has been decided on a fork, or
whatever? Is RHEL 4 going to ship with MySQL < 4?

Leonard.