Call for Yum Frontend

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Sun May 9 21:04:15 UTC 2004

> > i could not find these improvements.
> > afair in system-config-packages fc2t1  were some new features,
> > but it seems the these were removed
>
> So are the redhat devs still working on this or should we (the users)
> take it upon ourselves to start a project on sourceforge?

There are people who are red hat developers and people who are not red
hat devs who are working on parts to make this happen. I know some red
hat developers are very interested in making this work.

It's not an overnight project, but it is something I'd love to see be
available in at least an early-version by FC3.

But time is difficult sometimes - so we'll see.

-sv