KDE Terminal

Hello All-

I do not recall what the default KDE behavior is, but in Gnome, I can right click, and then select "New Terminal" to open up a terminal. I do not see any similar option in KDE. Is this just the way KDE is set up, or has this behavior been intentionally/unintentionally left out? Any information would be greatly appreciated,

-Sean

GPG public key: <http://homepage.mac.com/smearp/seanpgp.asc>