Re: What about CD 4?

On Sat, 2004-05-08 at 04:22, Peter Boy wrote:

> At the beginning I'm asked to confirm that I have CD 1-3 ready, CD 4
> never got mentioned. Shouldn't this initial message include CD 4 or are
> the required CD dynamically calculated?

There's more than that on CD4 - assuming you did a "linux xfs" install,
you need xfsprogs, which is also on CD4. So while an average Personal
Desktop install will only require CD1+2 (iirc), a workstation will also
require CD3. These are for english lang packs, that is
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/