RE: cyrus-imap (deleting mailboxes)

[snip]I was *NOT* able to
delete those accounts using 'dm username' I keep getting 'permission
denied'. That's something I'm probably not doing right.
[/snip]

Deleting in Cyrus isn't that easy, as ususally your admin user needs administrative right for the mailboxes he doesn't
possess. Give it to your mailbox-admin (i think must be cyrus) with 'sam user.mailbox cyrus lrswipcda'. Afther that,
you can successfully delete the desired mailbox.

HTH
Roger