Re: x86_64 Fedora Core 2 test3 root reiserfs safe? xfs, too?

I have been using RedHat now Fedora Development Build with root on
ReiserFS for some time now. No data corruption occurred since kernel
2.4. For best integrity I recommend you use a vanilla kernel and put the
following in /etc/harddisk$DEVICE:
EXTRA_PARAMS="-W 0"

Tom

--
  T h o m a s   Z e h e t b a u e r   ( TZ251 )
  PGP encrypted mail preferred - KeyID 96FFCB89

I hate beeing a DNA molecule - there's so much to remember!