Anaconda - SATA_SiL Support

If kernel 2.6.5 in t3 has Silicon Support but Anaconda has not been told
about it, then surely after booting off the cd go to a shell and alter a
file to get it to find my drive / controller?

Can anyone tell what file(s) may need to be alter so I can install T3...
am really wanting to try it but am unable to!!!

Cheers