Re: Xsane

Bob Gill wrote:
You aren't wrong. Xsane used to be in the graphics menu, but isn't. Like gnome-session-properties it mysteriously disappeared from the
menus.

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 16:56, Neil B. Cohen wrote:

Hi - here's a dumb question - is xsane anywhere to be found in the
graphical menu heirarchy? I just installed a scanner, and I can run
xsane from the command line fine - but I don't see it in the start menu.
Am I missing it or is it really not there?

just reported as bugzilla number 122985 in case you want to add any comments.

Gerry Tool