Flash + Mozilla and black 1px border?

Has anyone noticed that all Flash animations (using MM Flash) under Mozilla has small 1px black border around them? Go to Macromedia.com and you'll (hopefully) see what I'm talking about in their header area. Other sites with Flash animation exhibit the same thing. Is there a setting somewhere to remove this black border (appears on top and left sides for me).

I haven't tried this on another browser yet, but I think I will soon.

-Vibol