Re: SCSI sg driver does not see the devices.

Hello,

Alan Cox wrote:

On Mon, May 10, 2004 at 01:26:28PM -0700, Jurgen Botz wrote:

I could probably fix the broken apps myself and I might
even be willing to put in the time to do that, but how can
I if no one communicates what's really going on?

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a tad pissed off.

Join the club 8).

Do you know if this feature will be included in the stock kernel ?

If I understand actually the "mtx", "cdrecord", "cdparanoia"... programs need to be patched (SG_IO) specifically for the FC2 !

Best regards.

Francis