Re: imap server - Dovecot or WU-imap

Sorry! I found the Releasenotes for FC2T3 and that the imap package is renamed!

Anyway, is dovecot a better choice?

Thanks!

Götz

Götz Reinicke schrieb:

Hi,

maybe I missed something so you could please push me in the right direction, but is the WU-imap package replaced by the Dovecot Imap server?

If so, what would I have to do if I update my current Fedora 1 imap server to core 2?

If there is no replace, I haven't found the imap-rpm in FC2T3.

Regards

Götz

-- Götz Reinicke IT Koordinator - IT OfficeNet

Tel. +49 (0) 7141 - 969 420
Fax  +49 (0) 7141 - 969 55 420
goetz reinicke filmakademie de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg