Hang on re-start at Swap Enable/Disable Line

I just had a hang that required a reboot on Test 3.

I had selected "save session" and selected "restart" not "shutdown."  I
rarely select restart.

It hung on the Swap line while booting down.

I eventually rebooted and it hung on Enable Swap on start-up, forcing me
to reboot again.  The second time I did a disc check and it eventually
started.

Have others seen anything similar?

Rory