Re: imap server - Dovecot or WU-imap

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 10:35:54AM -0400, whb ceimaine org wrote:
> Looks like there are no good answers, but most people seem to think that
> an upgrade to cyrus is a good choice.

Let say it that way.  Among many other considerations - until
procmail has a way to handle cyrus boxes the later is many light
years from beeing suitable for what I need.

I may be mistaken about capabilities of procmail, although this
does not seem to be the case, but so much for a "good choice".
Still we are not condemned to cyrus.

   Michal