Nautilus + TIF file = memory insanity

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue May 11 17:36:40 UTC 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004 09:26:20 -0700 (PDT), Billy Charlton
> Ok I see that the image area is large, but the file is only 200k.  It
> would be a nice enhancement if Nautilus could cancel the preview if the
> image size is larger than (x).  The current 3Mb file size option doesn't
> seem to catch this case.

I hope you have offered this file up as a test case for upstream to benchmark
against. Hell, this image might end up in a standardized battery of
performance tests for tiff functionality somewhere for general
development usage.

-jef"9 out of 10 helens agree, nothing beats a good pair of shoes"spaleta