Anaconda

Is there any way to make anaconda read a different module-info file?

I have altered it to include a module that was missed and have put it on
floppy.

Can I read it from floppy or is there a way of restarting the installer
after I have copied the file across, as every time I have tried copying
it across it doesn't show in the module list!

Thanks,