Re: valgrind on FC2 (undefined symbol: __libc_accept)

Neal Becker wrote:
> WARNING: Unsanitized content follows.
Anyone successfully build/install valgrind on FC2? I just tried. I grabbed the current tar, which includes a .spec. I had to add a little to the .spec because they forgot to package a couple of headers. It built OK, but doesn't work. Here's what I got:

valgrind ./TestTurbo
./TestTurbo: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/valgrind/valgrind.so: undefined symbol: __libc_accept

Any clues?

I've been unable to get any version of valgrind to work. I either get the error you describe or it simply segfaults on run. I'd be interested in any clues as well. I'll post something on their list as well.
--
Chuck