Re: imap server - Dovecot or WU-imap

Götz Reinicke wrote:

Sorry! I found the Releasenotes for FC2T3 and that the imap package is renamed!

renamed?
my understanding since fc2t1 is that "imap" was removed and replaced with "cyrus-imapd"

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/1.92/i386/os/RELEASE-NOTES-en

<snip>
Packages Removed

The following packages have been removed from Fedora Core 1.92 Test 3:

[...]
o imap -- Replaced by cyrus-imapd

</snip>

"dovecot", i had less problems with "imap", but both are ok for my needs.

--
shrek-m