KDE & Windows modifier key

Hi all,

I have recently installed FC2T3, and cannot get the Windows key to be recognised as a
modifier key in KDE. I am using a Dell D600 laptop, and the Windows key is recognised, but all it does it activate the KDE main menu.

With FC1, I used to be able to select the 'KDE Default for 4 Modifier Keys' shortcut scheme in Control Panel => Regional & Accessibility => Keyboard Shortcuts.

When I try this in with FC2T3, I get the message:

  This scheme requires the "Win" modifier key, which is not available on
  your keyboard layout. Do you wish to view it anyway?

Looking on the Keyboard Shortcuts => Modifier Keys tab has the following list of modifiers:

Shift	shift
Ctrl	control
Alt	mod1
Win	<None>

My xorg.conf has the following:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "gb"
EndSection

I am pretty sure this is the same as it was for FC1, so I don't understand why it does not
work now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Jon Homan