Re: Dovecot Imap broken! (SegFault)

Neal Becker wrote:
On Tuesday 11 May 2004 12:37 pm, Warren Togami wrote:

Neal D. Becker wrote:

After updating yesterday, I can no longer use Dovecot Imap:
Whatever change was made, it was not good.

May 11 08:30:24 rpppc1 dovecot: child 16061 (imap) killed with signal 11

Arg... three patches from the author were applied in order to solve other bugs. Can you please send your /etc/dovecot.conf file?

http://people.redhat.com/wtogami/temp/
Please test the dovecot build here to see if it resolves your issue. I disabled the maildir related patch added in -4. I cannot do more without having more data, core dumps or tracebacks.

Warren