Upgrading FC1 to FC2 - which imapserver will be there after update

Hi,

thanks for all replies to my posting about dovecot and wuimap!

At the moment our imapserver (400 Users +-, 20 GB Mails) is a plain fc1 installation with the default configuration for imap.

So if I do an update from fc1 to fc2 - will the installprocess update my wuimapd to cyrus or dovecot or will it be untuched?

If you (the Release notes) say, imap is replaced by cyrusimapd, there should be an upgrade/migration plan - or better it would be greate if there is one :-))

Thanks for any tips and hints!

Regrads

Götz
--