Re: Anaconda crashes when harddisk installing today's rsynced tree dvd iso

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 00:30, Patrick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just tried a harddisk install of today's rsynced tree dvd iso made by
> Chris Kloiber's excellent FedoraSync.sh script. Anaconda throws an
> exception error. The debug output is attached. Is this something that
> needs to go into bugzilla or is harddisk installing the rsynced tree dvd
> iso unsupported (at this time)?
>
> Regards,
> Patrick

I think harddisk installs require(?) an iso. So if you have the room let
my script make a dvd iso for you in the root dir of a partition and try
using it. (Yes, I am a slacker. I have not looked at making CD isos yet.
I'm busy this week teaching RHCE class.)

--
Chris Kloiber