Re: Anaconda crashes when harddisk installing today's rsynced tree dvd iso

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 10:01, Chris Kloiber wrote:
[snip]
> I think harddisk installs require(?) an iso. So if you have the room let
> my script make a dvd iso for you in the root dir of a partition and try
> using it. (Yes, I am a slacker. I have not looked at making CD isos yet.
> I'm busy this week teaching RHCE class.)
>
> --
> Chris Kloiber

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the tip. I used the dvd iso made by your script but had not
thought of putting that iso in a root dir. Good luck with the RHCE
classes. I enjoyed them very much when I did my RHCE and scored 93.3% :)

Regards,
Patrick