Follow-up: Screensaver causes X to Crash

Sorry for the spam like postings...

Upon further testing X crashes when selecting any of the GLscreensavers.

I am using a vanilla kernel from kernel.org 2.6.5 compiled with 4k
stacks to allow me to compile the nvidia driver from nvidia.com.

X is running at 1600x1200 32-bit color on a GeForce 4 ToGo in a Dell
Inspiron 8200.

Best,

Steve